Mental Health Kiosks
5 West Slope “Mental Health Resource” Kiosks have been placed at the following locations:
– Folsom Lake College (El Dorado Center – Student Services, Green Valley Rd)
– El Dorado County Library (Cameron Park – Country Club Dr.)
– Marshall Emergency Department (1100 Marshall Way, Placerville)
– Georgetown Divide Wellness (2 kiosks) (6065 California 193, Georgetown)
– Shingle Springs Tribal Health ( 5168 Honpie, Shingle Springs)
These West Slope kiosks were made possible through a grant from the
El Dorado Community Foundation and NAMI El Dorado County in 2017. Thank you Jan for replenishing these monthly!
7 South Lake Tahoe “Mental Health Resource” Kiosks at the following locations:
(NAMI educational brochures are also available at County Behavioral Health, NAMI On Campus at STHS, and the South Lake Tahoe jail lobby.)
Volunteers from NAMI El Dorado County and the Barton Foundation work to replenish these valuable South Lake Tahoe resources regularly.
Nearly 6,000 brochures have been provided to the community in South Lake Tahoe since the kiosks were established in May, 2016.
These South Lake Tahoe Mental Health Kiosks were made possible through a grant from the Barton Foundation. Strong collaboration with local providers keep resources at the finger-tips of our community. Thank you!
Thank you Marsha for your on-going volunteerism in designing the kiosks, maintaining inventories and reporting utilization. Thank you community providers of services/supports for proactive collaboration in making these kiosks an on-going success.