National Alliance on Mental Illness – NAMI El Dorado County!
We are passionate about our volunteerism in this community. We have lived experience and seek to understand your situation. We offer support, education, advocacy and awareness to the consumer, the family member, friends and relatives of those dealing with day-to-day issues of living with a mental illness. We collobrate with leaders within our community to improve strategic planning that are yielding incremental improvements to services & supports in our community.
Board Leadership effective December 2017:
- Jeanne Nelson, President and Board Member
- Juline Aguilar, Co-President and Board Member
- John Brehm, Treasurer and Board Member
- Amanda Pearson, Secretary and Board Member
- Karis Holman, Board Member
- Michael Tino, Board Member
- Fred Hjerpe, Board Member since June 5, 2018
Jan Melnicoe, Retiring after years of volunteerism to our affiliate 12/31/2017 Past-President and Board Member – THANK YOU JAN! You have made such a difference and continue to make a difference through your on-going volunteerism with NAMI and the Behavioral Health Commission to improve services/supports in our community.