National Alliance on Mental Illness – NAMI El Dorado County!
We are passionate about our volunteerism in this community. We have lived experience and seek to understand your situation. We offer support, education, advocacy and awareness to the consumer, the family member, friends and relatives of those dealing with day-to-day issues of living with a mental illness. We collobrate with leaders within our community to improve strategic planning that are yielding incremental improvements to services & supports in our community.
Board Leadership effective December 2018:
- Jeanne Nelson, President and Board Member
- Fred Hjerpe, Co-President and Board Member
- John Brehm, Treasurer and Board Member
- Amanda Pearson, Secretary and Board Member
- Michael Tino, Board Member
- Karis Holman, Board Member
- Juline Aguilar, Board Member
Jan Melnicoe, Past-President and Board Member for many years with our affiliate (pictured below lower left). Jan has made such a difference in our community and to this affiliate.
Thank you Jan and all our volunteers for your on-going volunteerism improve services/supports in our community.